Followers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nocturnal Butterflies Nail Stamp Art and Thanks

Hello Dear Readers! Thanks for following my blog. I have 20 readers!!!!!!!!!!! I know that there are many bloggers out there who have hundreds or even thousands of readers, but I am happy there is 20 people out there that read my blogs once in a while. I have somebody to share my nail hobbies with and that is important to me. Thank you very much for reading, followers or occasional readers. I will have a nail stamping plates giveaway very soon so stay tuned, hehe

Today I want to show you the nail art I did yesterday, I called it "Nocturnal Butterflies". I used Konad nail stamping plates m20, m53, m77 and m78. I stamped the different butterflies and flowers using Kleancolor black nail polish on top of NYX Perfect gray nail polish. I painted some black french tips and finished with some glitters.

Thanks so much for reading! Comments are always welcome ;)

17 comments:

  1. amazing stamping here sweetie! love this!

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. added you to my blog roll! - let your followers grow =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dios mío me alegro de haber llegado hasta tu blog!! *-*
    Me encanta toda esa decoración de uñas, en mi penúltima entrada en mi blog hablé de eso porque intento hacerme unas uñas bonitas! Aunque no me salen :( Ahora estoy mirando tutoriales a ver si para la próxima me sale algo lindo :3 Me encantaría hacer lo que tu haces, tan bonitas... de estas me he enamorado *-*
    En fin voy a seguirte y a pasarme a menudo por aquí ^w^
    Saludos~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post, I like this nail style!!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Last day to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ĸaт ☆
    Gracias por seguirme. Si tienes alguna sugerencia de algun estilo de unas que quieras ver aqui, con muchisimo gusto las hago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice butterflies nail design!!

    Added U in my blog roll so a lot of other bloggers can see U :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the butterflies! Your nails look fantastic~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. These nails certainly look breathtaking! I wish I could stamp as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...Gracias,beautifully done on nails...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! i love your long nails! my nails was as long as yours... like it!
    ;*

    http://lorena-flor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you use a mix of stamp to build your look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking through all your blogs - they look fantastic. Have really inspired me to have a go and be creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Bliss Beauty
    Thanks for your comment and
    looking through my blog posts!

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...