Followers

Monday, October 8, 2012

Challenge: Metallic Madness

Hello dear readers!

This Sunday's challenge for Adventures in Stamping consisted in using stamping with a metallic or chrome finish nail polish.

This time I used my pendant as a stamp plate because the engraving works very well for that purpose :)
I have used this stamp on previous posts, here and here.
 (All pictures can be enlarged)

I used Kleancolor Pearl Fuchsia for stamping on top of a black nail polish base.



Did you like this way of stamping?

♥♥Thank you for reading♥♥

3 comments:

  1. Ur nails are already very long! Love how U stamping designs! Always very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tE Quedaron de lo más lindas! ese estampado luce super genial en tus uñas larguisimas y tan bien cuidadas, ya quisiera yo...jejeje! me doy cuenta que ese diseño combina perfecto con tu Poupeegirl ;) saludos!

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...