Followers

Monday, December 24, 2012

Let it Snow! - Christmas Nail Art

Hello, dear readers! Are you prepared for Christmas?

Here's the last Christmas nail art I did. This time, I used Color Club - Cold Metal as the base. I stamped snowflakes designs from XL K plate. To add more to this nail art, I applied matte white glitter one by one.
It's very simple but I really liked the end result.
Here are other Christmas nail art that I've done previously in case you would like to take a look... You still have time to do some cute nail art! (Click on the images to redirect you to the post)

That's it for today! I really wish all of you a Merry Christmas in the company of your loved ones. Take care!
♥ ♥Thank you for reading♥ ♥
★*˚°。°*。°*。★*˚°。°*。°˚°★*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★
˛°_██_*˚°。°/ \*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★
˛. (´• ̮•)*.。*/♫.♫\*˛.*˛_Π_____*˚°。*。°**˚°。°*。°*★
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*˚°。°*。°*°*❤ ˚°*★
*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田|門|╬╬╬╬╬*˚°。°*。°* ♥♥

6 comments:

  1. It might be simple yet it's beautiful ^^ Somtimes less is more. Merry Xmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I wonder how long it took you to put on all that glitter! I thought it was just polka dots stamped/put on at first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It probably took half an hour for one hand ;)

      Delete
  3. It looks beautiful! All the ideas are super cute :)

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...