Followers

Monday, May 13, 2013

Ninja Polish - He Went to Jarred - 12K White Gold Top Coat

Hello dear readers!

I'm still catching up (or at least trying) with nail swatches that are overdue on my blog...

Last month, I showed you swatches of Ninja Polish - The Midas Touch 24K Gold Flake Top Coat (Click here to read) and today, I have swatches of He Went to Jarred which is the silver version made of 12K White Gold flakes.


I applied 2 coats of He Went to Jarred over Man Glaze - Matte is Murder.
 Just  as its gold counterpart, this silver flake was easy to apply.

One thing I forgot to say about this flake top coat... contrary to glitter nail polishes, gold or silver flake top coats are very easy to remove with regular acetone.


Which flake top coat do you like the best, gold or silver?

♥♥Thank you for reading♥♥


4 comments:

  1. Oh! Yes! this combo looks definitely great! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¡Increíbles!
    Algún día tendrás que contar tu secreto para tener unas uñas tan largas y espectaculares :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how they have a white gold version too! A good change from gold :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that silver is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)
I will do my best to reply in a timely manner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...